How to do the "Lovin Aquamarine" eyes
What I used:
ELF Eyeshadow Palette
ELF concealer and highlighter
In2it eyebrow kit
EVER BILENA Mascara
Ever Bilena Liquid Eyeliner
Props make up brushes
1. Put in your eyebrow. Mix light and medium brown depending on your hair color. I suggest you make sure your brows' color are the same with your hair color so it would look natural.
2. Start by putting your concealer in the under eyes and crease.
You put concealer on the crease to help your eye shadow stay in place better.
3. Pat some loose powder on your under eyes so it would be easier later on to remove the excess eye shadow from your crease.
4. Put in your base color.
5. Then put in the dark green color on your crease. Make sure to use a patting technique when putting on your eye shadow.
6. On the outer corner of your eyes, put the aquamarine shadow in a triangle stroke.
7. Remove the loose powder from your under eyes and pat some white eye shadow on the inner corner of your eyes for more highlight.
|I made a guide using my ELF eyeshadow pallette cause I don't know the specific names.|
Hope it'll help.:)
8. Put in your eyeliner and 2-3 coats of mascara after curling your lashes.
9. Pat a little blush on, on your cheeks and light colored lipstick so as not to overpower the eyes .
10. Pat loose powder all over and your done.
Don't forget to put on a smile to better complete your "LOVIN AQUAMARINE" look.
TTFN, (Tata for now) ladies!!!