Nuffnang Code

Friday, July 26, 2013

FACE TALK: AVON Beauty Blogger Challenge

A friend posted me this Blogger challenge from AVON yesterday, but I was a bit hesitant to join as I just started blogging about make up and make up tutorials this month. But after thinking about it I said, "What the heck, might as well give it a try." I'm sure a lot of bloggers will be joining and it wouldn't hurt if i entered the contest myself, who knows I just might get lucky!:)

My official entry to AVON's Blogger Challenge

For other beuaty bloggers out there, try your luck too and enter the contest. It's very easy, you just have to post links of your make up tutorials with or without AVON products. (But I think it's better if you have used their products) After completing the online form, they'll give you a voucher just like the picture above and you just have to wait if you'll get chosen.

Here is the mechanics for the challenge:



For more details click here: AVON Beauty Blogger Challenge How To


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia