My 2009 has been a roller coaster ride. Full of thrills, ups and downs and expectations. It is said that counting one's blessing is a good habit to recognize not only the success but also one's failures.
A new year is coming pretty soon, and I think its timely for me to count my blessings.:)
1. My 24th birthday party - Significantly memorable because I spent it with my bee. It was my first time surprise birthday party.
2. Teambuilding and OSB formation sessions - Met cool people and learned new skills.
3. US Visa - Got my visa, multiple entry and for ten years. The only problem is I dont have the money yet to go there..arrgggh...
4. Garage Sale - Had two garage sale at Palmdale. Although i didnt earn much, its still a good way to get rid of some of my junk. Then, overhauling my wardrobe.:)
5. 1st year anniversary with Bee - need i say more:)
6. Back to Basics Summer workshop - Our little attempt to give art, theatre and crafts workshop for kids at lower prices:)
7. Travel - Went to Cebu, Bohol, Galera, Baguio, Cavite, Tagaytay, and Zambales with my super family and friends:)
8. Laptop Makeover - got my new case from Asus
9. Me time - parlor and shopping time for myself
10. Full time teacher - "promoted" to a full time position. A full time position meand better pay, benefits but longer time in school but BETTER pay..:)
11. Financial stability almost reached.
12. Christmas outreach at Women's crisis center.
13. Felt like Santa during Christmas time.:)