Last December 2012 in our school/office Christmas party, our department decided to have a KPOP inspired theme. So i dressed up like Girls Generation, 2NE1, etc with my other office mates. Its the best impression we can do to look like KPOP stars.
For my look, I wore a pink mini skirt, topped it with an owled designed sleeveless and a black blazer. I also wore high knee socks and shoes. I made sure I wore very colorful if not neon clothes to emphasize the Korean Pop style. I also wore a clear hello kitty glasses.
|Sorry, the photo's a little blurred but I hope you can see my eyes|
For my make up, I used a two-colored eye shadow on my eyes. I chose blue and pink cause I already put different colored eye shadows on some of my office mates and I wanted to have a different look.:)
What I used on my eyes:
ELF Eyelid Primer
ELF eyeshadow pallete
EVER BILENA Liquid Eyeliner
711 False eyelashes ( I had to buy from there cause I didn't have any choice but it was still very useful to complete the look)
|A better view of my eyes.|
How to do it:
1. Do your usual make up routine of foundation, loose powder and eyebrows.
2. Put ELF eyelid primer on your eyes.
3. Dash loose powder on your under eyes.
4. Apply your base eye shadow all over the crease.
5. On your inner eyes, apply pink eye shadow only halfway through.
6. On the outer corner, apply your choice of blue eye shadow.
|I have really small eyes, but the mascara,|
false lashes, and eyeliner
helped open it up.
7. Then using your blending brush, blend the middle part of your eye shadow so the pink and blue color would look seamless.
8. To apply your fake eyelashes, make sure your false lashes is the same size of your lashes. Cut the lashes if necessary.
9.Using a tweezer put glue on your lashes and place it on. Remember, to look down while the glue is drying out.
10. Draw your eyeliner.
11. Curl your fake lashes very softly so as not to misplace the lashes.
12. Using your eyeliner pencil, draw on your lower lids softly just to emphasize the eyes more.
13. Remove excess loose powder on your under eye.
14. Apply a natural blush on your cheeks.
15. Using a lip brush, apply a pinkish or close to your natural color lipstick.
|My husband and I at the party.|
So there's my take on a KPOP inspired look for our Christmas party. I hope I did those KPOP stars justice!:)