Nuffnang Code

Monday, June 22, 2015

Real Estate in Bulacan: North Fairway Homes


 I have grown up living in our home at Meycauayan Bulacan. At the moment I am already living here in Manila, but most of the time I love the idea of living in Bulacan again because of the sweet memories I have in our home in Meycauayan.

So I convince hubby into looking at some properties in Bulacan so we can have a sprospective home in the future. Luckily, we found North Fairway Homes in San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan. 

  
San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan becomes a possible residential and real estate investment for a lot of people. Its proximity to Manila and Quezon city makes it an ideal home for the spillover population in the city. The travel is also easy because of the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) and traffic is not a problem in the area. The mountains of Sierra Madre makes it appealing as well to many families. This is also something I love to see in my dream house, a nice view and a peaceful living. 

              Source: Wikipedia.com

North Fairway Homes is located in Brgy Muzon. They offer affordable low cost housing with complete amenities and facilities. This includes a basketball court, clubhouse, entrance gate, concrete roads and alleys, and perimeter fence. All important services are also in place like underground drainage system, centralized water system, and Meralco electrical services. 


I was really impressed with the plan of the aubdivision and the many possible and exciting things my family and I can do when we finally move in.(haha yes I am claiming it). It seemed to be a place fit for a family and a subsidivision that cares for the family too. 

I was even impressed with the units themselves. It was the right space for a small family like ours. 

    Ground floor. Perfect for a dining and      
                         living room

                         2nd floor.


     But wait till you see the turnover unit. 






With the right interior design the space can be maximized pretty well. It also is very spacious inside. 

What is great about North fairways is that they do PagIbig financing as well. Just in case you are interested just like us then here is the complete plan of the subdivision. 



Hurry while they still have slots available. Why you would consider North Fairway Homes? Wellfor only Php5,787.20 a month this house can be your start in building a home you can call yours!;) 

If you have any questions or is interested to know more about North Fairway Homes, comment below or PM me in Facebook (www.facebook.com/thereyoujho) so I can direct you to a Driven Marketing agent. They also have free site visit so you can see their units too!;) 

Disclaimer: I am an online lead generator for Driven Marketing Group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia