Nuffnang Code

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Enzo's #OOTD: Getting Bigger Everyday

AoWell hello there, here's another #OOTD Enzo version. This was when we went to hubby's cousin in Pasig for a swimming playdate. I wanted to make him porma because he rarely gets out so when he does I make sure he looks cute.

       Longsleeves from Gingersnaps
          Pants from Gingersnaps
          Shoes from US as a gift
              Shades from HMR

It was a very hot day that Sunday which was pretty fitting to go for a swim. We bought Enzo his first floater but he did not want to use it. Instead he wanted to jump in the pool all by himself. Talk about brave kid, right?

 And so this photo happened. He was given a floater and soon enough he was awimming on his own. He was very confident in the water and I guess he got that from me. This was really a Proud Mom moment and I am just glad I have a remembrance of it. 

Anyway, here's the rest of the OOTD photos I tool of him. 



      
The last one is a photo with Dada, aren't they cute together?;) 

I wonder, how do you dress up your toddlers? Share them with me too!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia