Nuffnang Code

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Crayola: Creating Art for Every Age

Art is an instant fun for every child. It widens a child's imagination and creativity with every stroke of colors. I remember my childhood time spent on coloring and using Crayola products. My mom used to buy me coloring books and  a box of Crayola made it even more exciting. 

Now that my little baby is growing into a very curious learner, I started introducing him to crayons at 18months. Although he could not grip the crayons just yet, I can see his excitement everytime I'll tell him it is coloring time. 

Luckily for him, we got Crayola's My First Washable Markers at an Ogalala event, so he has new tools to explore again. 

Last Tuesday, I decided to let him tey hia new tools and he had countless hours of enjoyment using it. 

   
The size of the markers is just right to teach toddlers how to grip a pen. It is very easy to hold but its barrel like shape makes it hard to roll so it stays on the table. The broad nib is also great in creating big, bold marks which toddlers can easily recognize. Watching Enzo use it is amazing as he also learns fine motor skills of putting and removing the cap of the markers. 


To start using the markers, press the marker tip down against paper until the inkbegins to flow. During use, continue to press tip down as needed to release ink. 
And did I say its washable? Now we moms son't need to worry that much right? Our kids can unleash their Picasso talent and draw their lives away in any age!;) 

Other crayola products are: 




What's your Crayola wishlist? What do you remember using when you were young?;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia