Nuffnang Code

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Celebrity Mom & Huggies #PantsUpPlaydate: An Afternoon of Mommies' Talk and Babies' Play at Gymboree,

When I received an invite for Pants Up Playdate by Celebrity Mom and Huggies Philippines, I got really excited because it was the first me and Enzo got invited to a playdate at Gymboree and we are a loyal Huggies user too.


I was expecting the event to be about the children playing at Gymboree but little did I know that I and other Mommies were in for a surprise. The event was actually for Mommies to talk about motherhood and other concerns while the babies play. So while mommies chat the kids played unlimited in Gymboree. ;)



The playdate for Moms were hosted by Ms. Bettina Carlos and the main speaker was Ms. Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan. Celebrity moms Ms. Say Alonzo and Ms. Bianca Lapus shared the afternoon with other blogger moms sharing and learning from one another. 
  The pretty mom host, Ms. Bettina Carlos

      The very bubby Ms. Joji Coloma of      
                  Celebrity Mom PH

                    My Momspiration 
         Ms. Maricel Laxa- Pangilinan

Everything about motherhood was talked about that afternoon and Ms. Maricel was very generous in sharing her experiences and expertise with her five (5). Tips on teaching healthy eating, dealing with separation anxiety, disciplining toddlers and children, and ensuring children to develop while playing were some of the topics discussed and it was all insightful. My favorite lessons were No TV exposure from 0-2 and managing tamtrums because it is what we are experiencing from Enzo at the moment. 

Married life and the importance of Dating even as married couples were also emphasized by Ms. Maricel. It was an eye opener for me because since we had Enzo, me and hubby don't find or make time as much to date each other. Learning how it important it is in a family life made me realize we as a couple need to re-energize our relationship with each other as well. Through this we become ourselves as a couple and we can give more of ourselves to our children too.

The event ended with all moms taking home new discoveries and learning. Everyone alao enjoyed the games and rafflea prepared by the whole team. All the goodies and freebies were all for the kids and moms like a month supply of Huggies diapers and Kleenex tissues. But more than that I personally went home with more strategies to be a better mom and wife. Knowing that I am not alone in this battle called motherhood assures me that I have mommy friends who understands and supports me. 


Thank you Huggies Philippines, Celebrity Mom, Gymboree Manila Polo club and to Burlington socks too!;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia