So anyway, I'll share our Ulam for the Week with two easy Chicken Recipes.
5 pieces of chicken drumstick and thigh part
1 whole sayote
Garlic and onion
Knorr pork cubes
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Saute garlic and onion.
2. Pour in water, and sayote. Let it boil until sayote is soft.
3. Put in chicken, ginger, and pork broth scubes. Let it simmer. Wait until chicken is completely cooked.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add siling labuyo to your preference. I added three sili for a little more spice.
Chicken adobo cuts
Dahon ng laurel
1. Simmer chicken in soy sauce and vinegar. Wait until it boils and the chicken is completely cooked.
2. Add a cup of water and modify to your preference
3. Add paminta and dahon ng laurel.
4. Optional: You may add potatoes or boiled egg for variety.
The more I cook the more confident I become so hopefully I will get to cook more food and learn to put variety in it. We got Chicken overdose this week, so gotta get on my food planning skills for next week.