Nuffnang Code

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Baby Basics with Ensogo: Easy, and Fast Way to Buy your Baby's Needs

Since I became a Mom, shopping has been composed of diapers, bottles, little clothes, and toys. I rarely buy for myself but I still enjoy the experience. Even my online shopping habits has turned into buying stuff for my little one. hihi!;)

Good thing, Ensogo Philippines now has Baby Basic Promo that offers Free Shipping Nationwide, Guaranteed three days delivery, and Cash on Delivery (COD). As soon as I saw the deal, I got myself Enzo's diaper supply for the month. Doing online shopping really eases my Mommy errands and so easy to do whether on the PC, or on my phone!:)



We have been a Huggies user since Enzo was a baby. It keeps him dry and ready for play every time. Now that he is a toddler, the Huggies Dry Pants works better for him. I ordered 3 packs of 18 pieces for Php175.00 each which is equivalent to Php525.00.

And a day after I got the package already! What a surprise and so easy!


 Thank you again Ensogo Philippines for the fast transaction!  For more deals check Ensogo Philippines!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia