Nuffnang Code

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Repair your Frizzy Hair with Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate RepairShampoo

Okay so it has been more than a month since I cut my hair short, and I tell you it is more work than having long hair. But I dont really get bothered that much whatever or however my hair looks like. All I want is to have a healthy and non-damaged hair.

So I read in some articles that it is also good for the hair to make a shampoo rotation. Although I have been a Dove user (and still is) I wanted to try a shampoo specifically with Keratin. Keratin from reviews I read helps to make the hair smoother and repairs damage like split ends and dryness. Having a frizzy hair, my hair tends to be tangled up and looks dry most of the time. 

Keratin is a protein seen in the outer layer of the skin and the hair. It is reaponsible for the toughness and elasticity of the hair. It diminished as the hair is exposed to heat, UV rays, and other chemical treatments resulting to breakage and damaged hair follicles. By using shampoo with Keratin it helps strengthen the hair and while coating it with the natural keratin present in the hair making it shinier and healthier. Keratin shampoo works well for people with curly or frizzy hair. 

As I was doing my usual Ensogo Online Shopping, I saw Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Shampoo that is sold for only Php25.00 for 80ml shampoo with a minimum of 4 pieces. Not bad for a hundred pesos right? 



Bought two sets, paid Php63.00 for deliver and it arrived on the first day of its shipping schedule. Got me my stocks ready cause I badly need to do some damage repair on my short hair. 

Here is a before photos of my hair before using Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Shampoo.



Here is the effect of using Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Shampoo. Used in alone without any other hair product just to test it's effectivity. 


It might not look much of a difference but if you look closely it's smoother than the before photo and my hair has less "tutsang". It also has lesser tangles and surprisingly without conditioner I could comb through it. 

My first thought on Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Shampoo with Liquid Keratin



Packaging: Looks royalty with the black and gold packaging. 

Consistency: The shampoo is a bit liquidy unlike the usual products that I use. 


Effects: Smoothens hair and removes tangles. Effect is immediate even on the first use. 

As for my first use, I'd say my hair is compatible to the shampoo because it made my hair smoother and less frizzy even on the first use. If you want to give it a try, order it in Ensogo and repair your hair the Schawrzkopf Ultimate Repair Shampoo. 

For more deals and promos on hair and beauty, click here: http://www.ensogo.com.ph/ph/categories/beauty/section/hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia