Nuffnang Code

Monday, September 28, 2015

Halloween Decoration Ideas

Halloween became one of the things I look forward to every year since my colleagues and I started a costume party. Though it has only been for two years, it became more exciting when I had my first child. Halloween became a family affair now because of the kids we have at home and it gives us more opportunity to get creative and imaginative. I especially love organizing and designing decors and designs to make the party even scarier or pleasing to the eyes. I remembered we made a Hallooween haunted hospital once in school and it was the best halloween design ever. We even won an award for it.

Here are some throwback pictures from that halloween: Eerie Hospital at the Office, and at our colleague's house.



So a party becomes more of the party when there are better props, costumes, and materials that will really make your party look like the theme you have in mind. It was a little easier for us to do this because hospital needs and materials were easily accessible and we were able to use school materials we had in the office to make it even spookier.

This year though, we're still thinking of a concept to do at home with the family. It can't be too spooky or scary as the little people in the house might get really scared right? Also, it becomes a little difficult to shop for halloween decors because of my hectic schedule but luckily I found an online shop that provides these spooky and scary decors.

At www.sammydress.com is a global online fashion retail company that provide global customers with high quality products at competitively low factory direct prices. They also have factory prices, fast shipping and professional packaging plus the best customer service ever.

I found that aside from women's, men's, and kid's apparel, they also have halloween decors that are so cool and unique. You can click here: http://www.sammydress.com/Wholesale-Festive-Party-Supplies-c-320.html to find great items to add design and life to your halloween party. Whatever the theme I am sure you can find the perfect decors and designs to make your party the best one yet!

Here are some of my picks to make your party spookier but with elegance:

  



I hope these post help you design and decorate your spookiest, scariest, and most fun this Halloween!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia