Nuffnang Code

Friday, July 24, 2015

Bulacan Properties Round Up:Houses for Sale in Bulacan

Well hello there house hunters! Been a while since I posted about our house hunting journeys but I promise to give you more this coming weeks! But just before I give you my next location and properties, here's a round up of Bulacan real estate development I shared with all of you!


North Fairway Homes, San Jose Del Monte
Only Php5,787.20 a month


Venezia Homes, San Jose Del Monte    



Kelsey Hills
http://www.thereyoujho.com/2015/06/what-my-mom-said-tips-to-consider-in.html


In buying your dream house, it is important to always prioritize budget, location, and need.  Every family wants to have a house they can call theirs and live the rest of their lives with. Bulacan is a considerable choice because it is near the Metro, the area is accessible to many places, there is NLEX, LRT 1, and McArthur Highway. The province also has a clean and fresh environment and it is still a provincial living.

If you have any questions, or inquiries on any of these properties, please do not hesitate to message me, like my FB page www.facebook.com/thereyoujho or text me at 0915 6986302, and I'll be glad to direct you to a Driven agent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia