Nuffnang Code

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#ImaCrayolaKid: Online Arts and Crafts Contest

As a kid, I remember the smell of new school supplies every start of the school year. It also gave me so much joy and excitement when I have a new box of Crayola. It thrills me to see and discover new colors and new names of crayons I get in every box of Crayola. Now that I am a mom, I like my little boy to explore the many possibilities of coloring with Crayola. Using colors and doing arts and crafts can boost his imagination and creativity while having fun at the same time. 

I am sure that a lot of kids and even parents like me had a creative moment with Crayola and now here's a chance to show off their creativity and win Ogalala goodies with Crayola items and more. Join the #ImACrayolaKid +ToyKingdomPH Online Arts and Crafts Contest. Details of the promo is stated below. 

Displaying OT14-141_18X22_poster (NXPowerLite).jpg

Contest Mechanics: 
Step 1: Download and print the Crayola Drawing Sheet from Toy Kingdom's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ToyKingdomPH or you may get the sheet at any participating Toy Kingdom branch
Download drawing sheet here: http://igm-ph.com/im-a-crayola-kid/

Step 2: Draw, color, decorate, unleash your creativity! Show your unique art and make sure to use one or more Crayola products on the Crayola Drawing Sheet provided.

Step 3: Fill out the details on the sheet, then scan or take a photo of your Crayola Drawing Sheet artwork.

Step 4: Post on the Toy Kingdom Facebook page complete with the information asked for on the sheet with the following on your post: 

#IamaCrayolakid @ToyKingdomPH

Promo is from August 15 to September 30, 2014 and open to all Toy kingdom Customers in the Philippines!

We sure are joining this contest, and hope you do too! Don't forget to share your kid's artworks with me!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia