Nuffnang Code

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Mishka Shoes: The "Comfiest" Shoes for Busy Women

I am a woman on the go, I teach part time every Friday and Saturdays, attend masters classes every Tuesday and Wednesday, and a full time Mom and wife too. At times, I have to juggle work, studies, and caring for my family, and you know, how that goes right? It can get really tiring and stressful especially that I go from one place to another every time. It means a lot if I wear comfy shoes wherever I go so I can freely move and go through the day with much ease. 

Luckily, I have found Mishka Shoes. It is a locally made brand that offers a wide variety of Comfortable stylish Foldable shoes for every woman’s lifestyle. Mishka Shoes is not like any other foldable shoes that the shoes itself already bend upward even if you are not wearing it.

Mishka Shoes are a combination of style, comfort and function. Style doesn’t look like it’s a foldable shoes. That most of the time you can just wear these shoes whole day with any occasion without sacrificing a woman’s outfit. Comfortable materials used with extra foam cushion in the insole. Functions as emergency shoes to stop the agony that comes from wearing high heels too long. What’s good about Mishka Shoes is that it’s also light weight so you can bring them along when you travel.


What I love about Mishka Shoes is that its foldable, lightweight and trendy. I can wear it in any event and with any type of clothes. Here are some look book photos of Mishka, they posted in their Facebook account. 

Mishka Shoes makes every outfit elegant and classy.



Perfect for the Summer Season.
 
 It's a nice accessories and so worth of an #ootd photo. For more designs, you may like them on facebook here: www.facebook.com/MishkaShoesPH. Follow them on Instagram as well: @mishkashoes

Mishka Shoes is currently available in Landmark Makati located at the 2nd floor of Shoe Section. They are also available in different bazaar events around the Metro.

4 comments:

  1. I wanna try this brand :) Thanks for the good reviews. I am also fond of stylish and comfy shoes. Will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have passed by Landmark last time and checked for their displays. They are really nice and if you look at their designs, some of their shoes can be used both at work and kahit pamasyal lang. Every design looks comfy. Promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have heard of Mishka fro Zalora but haven't seen it personally since it's in the Metro. Good thing they have it online . I can use my remaining credits at Zalora to buy one shoes from them. By the way, you also teach pala and attending masters. What level are you teaching? I'm still haven't decided to pursue my masters because of so many concerns. Good thing you're already doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi jho! I posted the same pr and i love their designs too! Maybe pag nagawe ako sa Landmark, will buy one :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia