Nuffnang Code

Friday, March 20, 2015

Japan Home Center: A Home Organizing Partner

Living in a condominium, is equivalent to living in a small space. For a family of three, a studio type can suffice but can be a lot challenging especially as we accummulate stuff. Spending more than a month in our condo has taught me to be more organized not just to keep everything neat and in order but to also teach the boys of the house (the hubby and the little one) where to look for things around the house and how to put things back where they are supposed to be.

Being disorganized takes a lot of time an effort on my hubby and I. We have to always ask each other where things are in our small house. It can get frustrating too especially when I have trouble remembering where I kept stuff in the house. Ever had that moment where you cannot find something you kept just because you did not want to lose it? Frustrating, eh?

To prevent frustration and confusion around the house, I decided its about time to get more organized. Honestly, I love organizing but I have to learn to family-organize as well. This means that my organizing skills should be easy for the family members too which is my hubby and soon my little boy. I decided to make the house organized-friendly that everything can be seen and accessed easily.

My partner in organizing is Japan Home Center. It has been one of my favorite stores ever since I discovered it. They offer quality, affordable items for the homes, cars, school, or just about anything customers may need.


One of the many problematic areas in our house is the kitchen cabinets. These is where we place our toiletries, cleaning materials, plastic and ecobags, and bags. The house lacks storage areas so we need to maximize every space we can get.

Here is a before picture of one of the cabinets.


Before Photo

If you look at the photo, its a trying hard type of organizing as I only used paperbags and used boxes to semi organized stuff. I knew I needed to buy better storages, then a Japan Home Center visit was necessary. *wink,  wink

Here is the after photo:


After. Phase 1.

This looks a lot better, right? I bought the rack at Php288, 2 medium size basket with handle and 1 small basket with handle.


The tier rack is an easy to assemble four layer rack. Its very spacious and light weight making it suitable inside the kitchen cabinet. The baskets that I bought has handles so its easy to take out. I also will write labels on each basket.

This is just phase one of my organizing challenge because I wanted to remove all paper bags and use more durable storages with labels. Will update you everytime so you'll see how Japan Home Center will help me have a more organized home.

Thanks, Mommy Bloggers Philippines for the GCs from Japan Home Center. And thank you, Japan Home Center for making functional and affordable housewares.

What part of the house would you like to organize in your homes? Share them with me too!:)


12 comments:

  1. Galing naman! Ang dami talagang mabibiling cute, unique and very useful items sa Japan Home Centre. Yung kahit gaano kalaki o kaliit ang branch na napuntahan mo talgang mag-eenjoy kang tumingin-tingin di ba? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. Kahit window shop lang ang saya!:)

      Delete
    2. Hindi ko pa nagagamit yung GCs ko, but I will use it to buy another kitchen tool/s (TOY?) haha! Maraming magaganda at unique kitchen tools kasi sa Japan Home na talagang magagamit mo at masasabi mo na wow ang brilliant naman ng nakapag isip gumawa nito. di ba? :)

      Delete
  2. I look at Japan Home Center as a treasure chest. I went there last week and got a lot of things in my hand. When I always enter the store, I cannot leave empty-handed. I'll be posting my own hauls from Japan Home in my collective haul category this month soon. I'm actually on the lookout of the perfect container for my washi tapes and nail polishes on the branch but I still didn't see the exact design that I want. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you will find the right containers for all your stuff there. Can you send me the link once you post your Japan Home when you have it already. I would love to read it.:)

      Delete
    2. Well, it's not containers though. I'm still on the lookout for that. I grabbed more artsy and beauty stuff. Haha :)

      Delete
  3. I love Japan Home! It's also my go-to place for organizers, kitchen supplies, and other knick knacks. Is it the same owners ba of Daiso? That's the only place where I found hard-to-find and inexpensive items for baby-proofing our home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are the same but Daiso carries a lot of cutie and kawaii stuff. Parang yung Japan Home kasi more on the houses talaga diba?:)

      Delete
  4. I usually buy our home stuffs at Japan Homes Fairview Terraces/Robinson's Novaliches. Swak na sa budget and matibay naman depende syempre sa pagamit. I even tried the cleaner and it's effective naman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What cleaners did you try? Medyo hesitant ako eh pero kung effective sayo baka pwede na din :)

      Delete
  5. Japan Home is heaven on earth! lakas maka good vibes and extract those creaTIVE juices and agree with u they help most on condos when it comes to stacking all those stuff to maximise it :) cheers! -gratefulmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na-claim ko na yung Japan Home GCs ko from the photography workshop natin...anu kayang bibilhin kooooo waaaaaa! hahhahaa! #excited

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia