Nuffnang Code

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Kodanda Archery Range: My Kind of Brave


Have you watched Disney's Brave? It was a movie about a Princess and her Mother, the Queen who had a little misunderstanding about their view in life. The Queen wanting her daughter to be the worthy next-Queen, while the Princess wanted a different life. A life of adventure and choosing a destiny of her own. The princess was also an archer, it was a skill her father taught her and her passion. The story then revolved into a curse she set for her mother. Better if you watch the movie and see how the story unfolded.


Speaking of Brave, I got the chance to be my own Brave at Kodanda Archery Range last Thursday. Thank you, Mommy May De Jesus-Palacpac of Fullyhousewife for giving me your slot. Thank you also to Ms. Melisda for accommodating me and Lyn for being patient with me during my stay.

Kodanda Archery Range

Kodanda Archery Range means "He who has a Bow", it is a seven-lane fully airconditioned indoor archery range. It is located at FB-D3A Makati Cinema Square Chino Roces Avenue Makati. It is open Monday to Sunday 10Am to 730pm.

Hand protector
Distance between the target and I
Bow

These are some of the gears needed to start the archery. A bow and arrows, a target, elbow and hand protector, and a belt bag to put the arrows in.


I had about 6 rounds with 6 arrows for an hour. At first I thought I get easily tired of it but found myself challenged every after a round. Did not hit the bulls eye though but it was okay for a beginner like me. Archery is a good source of focus and zen. It promotes concentration and timing as hitting the target was challenging.

Feelin legit. :)
Spot me wearing the gears.

Kodanda Archery Range rate: Php550 for one hour, inclusive of use of range and international-standard equipment and protective gear, as well as basic coaching from expert instructors.


For more info, like them on facebook here:
 www.facebook.com/KodandaArchery 

Have you tried archery? Or are you planning to try it? Share with me your experience too!:)

3 comments:

  1. Ang saya diba? Balik tayo, sama MBP Mommies! Mommy Playdate naman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You hit the yellow mark as a beginner. That's already a sign that you're the next rep of the country for international competition for archery. Hihi. Wanna try the sport too! Perhaps this vacation when we have time-off we will try to explore this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia