1. AVENT Feeding bottle - Of course, this is if the baby is in formula feeding. Avent brand is really one of the products that are of quality. For breastfeeding moms, there are also quality brands you can choose if you want to bottle feed your babies.
2. Teethers - I consider these as part of baby utensils because its something to do with itchy gums. There are a lot of teethers but choose to buy those that can be placed in the refrigerator to chill it. It will give better relief to your baby's gums.
3. Bowls and plates - When buying baby and kid bowls and plates, I'd suggest you go for those with covers both the bowl/plates and the spoon and fork. It will easier to store food and take it to travelling. Be sure to also check the plastic codes on the utensils to ensure that its safe for your babies and kids. Here's a basic guide to plastics that you can read on: http://healthychild.org/easy-steps/know-your-plastics/
4. Plastic containers - When my baby started eating I bought plastic containers for food preparation and storage. This will make it easier to store in the refrigerator and ensures food sanitation as well. You can also use these containers when traveling until your kid grows up.
5. Bottle and Nipple Drying Rack - It makes drying and cleaning bottles, nipples, and toys easier using this. When buying a drying rack make sure to consider the stability and its size. Make sure that the rack is stable enough for your bottles and toys but not so big or small in built so it wont be difficult to keep.
So for now, these are the utensils needs you can buy as gifts to your kids, nieces, nephews that they could really use for a longer period of time. Read on for my next gift ideas!:)