Nuffnang Code

Monday, October 13, 2014

Liebster Award for Thereyoujho






Thank you, Louisa Mercado of www.artofbeingamom.com for the nomination. hihi! This is my first time to do this kind of blogpost. 


Here are the rules:
1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
3. After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers and give them 11 questions of your choice
4. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
5.You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link to your post for them so that they can learn about the nomination.

Here are the questions given by Louisa to me:

1. Why and how long did you start blogging?  I started blogging when I was in college just to express my teenage angst and issues, it was in 2007. At present, I am more into blogging my motherhood expereinces and beauty related posts. It has been 7 years since then.

2. What is your favorite book or movie? This one's difficult cause I don't usually remember the titles of movies I watch but one movie I loved is Identity.

3. Is there something you learned in your blog journey that you wished you knew before? I did not know before that there were groups that support and teach you about blogging. I am so grateful I found people/blogger who are super nice and accommodating.

4. What is your favorite past time other than blogging? I like doing crafts, writing, reading and arranging photos. I also like watching series and pinoy movies.

5. How many hours per week do you dedicate to blogging? Blogging is really hard work, with all the taking of photos, outlining and etc, I think it averages about 10 hours or more.

6. What category of blog posts do you enjoy the most? I love writing about beauty or skincare and anything about my baby's experiences.

7. Where does your blog inspiration come from? It comes from all sorts of things but mostly I am inspired by helping others through my blogposts.

8. What is your favorite post that you have written? I don't really have a favorite blogpost but I enjoy my posts that helps other people, about information they need and my DIYs.

9. Is there any post that you have been planning to do, but kept postponing for awhile now? I actually have a lot, from late posts to the ones I dont know how to write about haha!:)

10. How did your friends and family react when you first started blogging, and what do they think about it now? Well, at first I dont really share about my blog except to some chosen few but now I think they already know and support me on it. I think they just dont really get the point right now hihi.

11. Which blogpost of mine do you like the most? I like reading about your blogging tips and food trips. I enjoy learning from you and I also like to try restaurants or foods you've tried. :)


Okay, so for my nominees:

1. Danica Abrigo of http://thesweetkitty216.blogspot.com/
2. Jean Quimabao of http://jeanquiambao.net/
3. Nicole Cuerdo of http://www.thecluelessmomph.com/
4. Joycelyn Mendoza of http://wifemomprincess.blogspot.com/
5. Hazel Ann Asoy of http://hazelasoy.blogspot.com/
6. Kissel Elizalde of http://palettesnferrules.com/


For the questions:
1. Why and how long did you start blogging?  

2. What is your favorite make up and why?

3. Is there something you learned in your blog journey that you wished you knew before? 

4. What is your favorite past time other than blogging? 

5. How many hours per week do you dedicate to blogging? 

6. What category of blog posts do you enjoy the most? 

7. Where does your blog inspiration come from?

8. What is your favorite post that you have written? 

9. Is there any post that you have been planning to do, but kept postponing for awhile now? 
10. How did your friends and family react when you first started blogging, and what do they think about it now? 

11. Which blogpost of mine do you like the most?


Thanks and enjoy answering the questions! Congrats on your Liebster award nomination!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia