Nuffnang Code

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Character Towels for Kids and Kids at heart

I love towels. I think I can never have enough of it and so at home three of us ( me, my hubby, and the little boy) have about two towels each. Enzo has a lot more because he has other sets for use at home, and for travel. We also often change towels twice a week.

Enzo's favorite is his Lightning McQueen towel. He learned to use his towel for drying because he found Lightning's face inviting. The problem with a towel being his favorite is it becomes old and ruined. Luckily, I found. Alot of Character designed towels online like Spiderman, Finding Nemo, and Disney Characters. 

But what made me even more excited were some designs that I liked for myself. Yes, I am a kid at heart that's why. But really who can resist Anna and Elsa right?



All these are available at Ensogo Philippines. Visit them for more character designed towels. Towels are at a discounted price of Php199 and Php249.
Click here for more: Character Towels http://www.ensogo.com.ph/ph/categories/new-today 
For more updates: www.instagram.com/ensogoph

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia