Nuffnang Code

Monday, October 26, 2015

Ensogo Beauty and Fragrance Bash

When I feel maarte or kikay, I often go through reading beauty blogs, and stalking beauty bloggers. I admire their talents in putting on their makeup and their knowledge in beauty in general. Ensogo Philippines is a go to online shopping site for me. Especially, that they carry a lot of beauty brands and offer discounts and promos.


A tip in looking for promos and discounts in Ensogo is to use the drop down category and sort it to your preference.

I usually click on the price so I can see through the lowest and budget my money and expenses. (hihi!) I also try to maximize the promos so I can get my money's worth. Also notice the free items that can come with your purchase.

I purchase a make up product but for now, I shall keep it a secret until my next post!:)

For more information, follow them on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EnsogoPhilippines?fref=ts, or go through their site: www.ensogo.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia