Then I discovered Messy Bessy products in the Active Nation Day event I attended last September 27. (Check my post event article here: The Active Nation Day by Lorna Jane at BGC http://www.thereyoujho.com/2015/10/blog-post.html)
I have seen their products before but did not dare to try it. Did not really find anything I needed during that time I guess. But, to my surprise they had a wide range of products that I did not notice before. What caught my attention was the Messy Baby products, and it was very timely as I was looking for a Mosquito Repellent.
I bought the Messy Baby Bug Repellent Cologne and here's some basic information about it:
This fresh smelling skin spray doubles as insect repellent that helps shoos away flying or crawling insects. It is a worry-free formula that is made with 100% natural ingredients, skin-safe, and deet-free!
How to Use:
Spray directly and evenly on all exposed skin. Repeat every 4 hours or when necessary. For sensitive skin, spray on clothes.
Water, sugarcane alcohol, bergamot, vanilla, citronella, and eucalyptus essential oils.
My thoughts on Messy Baby Bug Repellent Cologne:
1. I love that it is not sticky like other repellants. It has a cologne form which I like because it dries fast and does not feel icky or slimy when it is hot or humid.
2. The scent is like a sweet perfume and the vanilla makes it even more perfect for toddlers and kids.
3. Affordable price for PHp180 for 200ml size. I just transfer it to an atomizer so I keep it in my own and my toddler's bag.
4. The organic and all natural ingredients makes it safe for babies and toddlers.
5. It is locally made. I love Pinoy products and supporting it. Now I have another brand to support and promote.
With this first amazing trial of Messy baby product, I am sure to try more of their products soon. For more information about other Messy Bessy products, check their social media accounts:
Official website: www.messybessy.com