Nuffnang Code

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

MomSPIRATION:Ms. Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan

Being a mom has its ups and downs. It can be tiring and stressful at times as it is a 24/7 job. With all the household managament, child rearing, individual growth, not to mention the hubby, motherhood can really be a handful. Though these are all true, if you would ask me or any Moms I know if they would exchange it for anything in the world, in chorus we'd probably say NO.

I am fairly new at this motherhood and parenting thing and there are times when I don't know what I am doing. There are moments when I feel frustrated and disappointed at myself for not doing things perfectly. But as they say, life is a journey and so is motherhood.

But today is not about myself as a mom but about someone who have shared a lot about her experiences as a Mom. She has become an inspiration to me which is why I decided to share with you my MomSPIRATIONS starting with:

During her birthday celebration at Nurture Spa and Wellness Village
Ms. Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan, editor-in-chief of Celebrity Mom Philippines, a triathlete, healthy eater, a beautiful wife, and a mom of 5 wonderful children.

I have been given the chance to listen to her in two events by Celebrity Mom Philippines and I always discover new things about her and lessons from being a Mom.

At the Huggies #PantsUpPlaydate in Manila Polo Club

Why Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan is a MomSPIRATION?

1. Healthy Lifestyle and Discipline.
I have always wanted to start a healthy lifestyle for my child but I cannot seem to have the discipline to do it. I want to have the same determination and discipline she has when it comes to her body and health. She inspires me to live longer for my children.

2. A Calm and Relaxed Disposition
Whenever I hear her talk, I feel calm and assured of being a parent. She seems very relaxed and poise at all times even while she cracks a joke. Her calmness also is reflected to her parenting style which I think helps her children to stay calm as well. I realized that calmness is a parents' source of sanity and rationality. If parents confront conflicts like tantrums head on with their children it will definitely lead to hostility. The hostility will create more stress and damage to both parent and child.

3. A Passionate Blogger
Ms.Maricel's being a blogger also inspires me to share and keep a journal of my experiences as a mom, wife, and woman. I learned from her that documenting my new experiences is first and foremost for myself. I knew now that blogging should be used to share my own experiences that might be useful for other moms as well. She even said she's not a good writer before she started but look at where she is now, an editor-in-chief.

4. A Hands On Mom and Wife
I admire her being a hands on Mom to all her children and even to her husband. I don't know how she beautifully does it but the way she talks about her family says alot about how intimately close and attached she is to them. She gives tips and advices to almost all child concerns and issues I have like eating habits, separation anxiety, and all other things and these are mostly unavailable on books but are mostly learned thru experience.

5. A Beautiful Person Inside and Out
Who would have thought she is 45years old, right? Amidst all the work she does, she still managed to look beautiful and young. I aspire to be like her when I become her age and hopefully achieve as much as her.

There are alot of other things to admire and aspire about Ms. Maricel, but I am just blessed to have an encounter with her. She is truly a Mommy partner and friend any Mom would want. I even declared that she is my Mommy Peg because I am inspired by her.

If you want to be inspired by her as well follow her blog at www.mommymaricel.com or you can send your questions to her at Celebrity Mom Ph.

In anything we do, it is best to have an inspiration, so we can direct our efforts and time to being that inspiration, who knows maybe we too can inspire others. I am inspired by Mommy Maricel, who inspires you?:)

Follow Mommy Maricel here:
Instagram: @mommymaricel
Follow Celebrity Mom here:
FB Page:Celebrity Mom
Instagram:@celebritymomph


2 comments:

  1. Ver online doramas coreanas, Mira Coreano, Chinos, Tailandia, Japones, Estrenos Doramas con subtítulos en español gratis doramasqueen.live

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia