1 pack Maya banana cake mix 200g
1 medium egg
1/4 cup water
3 tablespoon oil
1/3 cup ripe mashed banana
1. Boil water in the rice cooker and put the steamer on top.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients using a wooden spoon.
3. Line your baking pan with wax paper.
4. Pour batter and spread evenly.
5. Put cheese cloth on the steamer and place baking pan.
6. Cover excess cheesecloth over the baking pan.
7. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cake is done.
8. Poke a toothpick on the cake if it rises, then its done.
9. Let it cool then serve.
Do you have an easy to do cake recipe? Share it with me too!;)