Nuffnang Code

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Moist Banana Cake: Rice Cooker Recipe

Last May 1, I bought a Maya Banana cake mix because I thought I could bake it using Philkraft pan. Unfortunately, it was not possible. So I read through the instructions and found out that it can be baked using a steamer, unfortunately again, we dont have a steamer. Talk about bad luck right? Then I realized our rice cooker has a steamer which can do the job as well. I'd say it was a success!! So for you who doesnt have any oven or steamer, you can make use of this method of baking a delicious moist banana cake!:)


Ingredients:
1 pack Maya banana cake mix 200g
1 medium egg
1/4 cup water
3 tablespoon oil
1/3 cup ripe mashed banana


Procedure:
1. Boil water in the rice cooker and put the steamer on top.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients using a wooden spoon.
3. Line your baking pan with wax paper.
4. Pour batter and spread evenly.
5. Put cheese cloth on the steamer and place baking pan.
6. Cover excess cheesecloth over the baking pan.
7. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cake is done.
8. Poke a toothpick on the cake if it rises, then its done.
9. Let it cool then serve.
10. Enjoy!


Do you have an easy to do cake recipe? Share it with me too!;)

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia