Nuffnang Code

Monday, November 16, 2015

Make Up Basics for the Busy Woman with Ensogo Philippines

As a working mom, I keep with myself basic makeup products that help me look fab and polished in minutes. I only have about six (6) steps in doing my makeup which takes about 10-15 minutes everday. I'm a no-makeup makeup person and all natural makeup kind of person. I like to to keep my face flawless, my eyebrows looking natural and my eyes just bright and awake. I also make my blush and lipstick just on the fresh side so I don't overwhelm my students while I teach. (Haha!;) 

In choosing make up products I go for the easy, handy, and affordable ones. Something I can use for a long time and which can take me from day to night looks. 


I do my make up before teaching and it stays for the rest of the day. As I have my mind on work already, my makeup is the least of my priorities so it is a good thing that I often only retouch my blush and lipstick within the day. I think most working moms would agree when I say putting on makeup should not take too much of our time. 

Luckily, Ensogo Philippines offers a variety of makeup products in their site. It makes shoppinh easy for me because I don't have to go to the mall and buy my makeup basics. They carry alot of make up products from over-the-counter brands to luxury items. 

For some basic makeup, here are some of my suggestions: 

They also have products from Maybelline with ongoing promos and discounts. 

See there is really no more excuse in not looking pretty or beautiful even on our busiest days, because of the convenience of online shopping. So the next time you'll be needing your beauty fix or replenishing your make up basics, better check Ensogo Philippines for the best deals in the Metro!;) 

Also, use my code for more discounts until November 17!;) 


Follow Ensogo: 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ensogoph
IG and Twitter: @ensogoph

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia