Nuffnang Code

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Citizen Services: Securing Documents Made Easy


Important milestones in our lives often comes with required documents. From btrth certificate, to schooling, going abroad, and even in death.

Gone are the days when we have to fall in long ques, leave from work, or be asked to go back again and again because of Citizen Services.

Citizen services is the most convenient access to various government services of the National Statistics Office and the Department of Foreign Affairs NSOHelpline.com and the  DFA Passport Appointment System. They are fully endorsed and accredited by NSO and DFA.


Most milestones in our lives have been made easier and hassle-free by citizens services. Here are some of the important events that they have been a part of.

NSOHelpline.com:Fast and Hassle-Free Certificates Delivery
1. Wedding requirements (Birth Certificates and CENOMAR)
2. Enzo's Birth Certificate

Now, we are hitting another milestone and Citizen Services is going to be part of it again. That is getting our passport as a family. My hubby needs to renew his passport while I need to update my status and name plus we're getting Enzo his own passport!

Here's the link to the Passport Appointment System where you can schedule for your passport application:  http://www.citizenservices.com.ph/dfa

I will keep you posted on any updates and how our appointment went. Will give you all the necessary requirements and procedures needed to help you just in case you would get your own.

Have you tried Citizen Services in securing important documents in your life? Please share them to me too!:)

9 comments:

  1. I haven't use them for a very long time. There's a satellite NSO office in my area so I use that instead. It's cheaper and not much of a hassle since it's just near

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use this for passport renewal :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really doing the Filipinos a great service. Kudos to the people behind these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried the service yet but believe it's a great one. I'll keep this in mind the next time I need to make a transaction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried NSO helpline. It's twice the price if you go to NSO directly but it's waaaay more convenient! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really glad we have this kind of service now. 3 years ago, I got our documents via online too when we applied for our passports and visas. I'll do the same for my youngest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't tried any services yet except for the birth certificate. Im planning to renew my passport this year so lets see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just in time! We're also planning on getting passports for the kids and renewing mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I've used Citizen's Services yet but thanks for sharing now I know where to go when we renew our passports.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia