Nuffnang Code

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

TMART Haul: Concealer/Corrector and Pressed Powder/Contouring Pallete

I love online stores! Im a fan becuase I like that I can purchase online and not be in crowded places like the malls or tiangges. So I am always on the look out for online stores. I have discovered Tmart.com because I was looking for makeup palletes. Upon discovring this site I looked for reviews if it was legit or not because of its free shipping worldwide. I got good reviews and bad ones as well but I read more positive feedbacks so I decided to go through my purchase. I bough a concealer and contour pallete. I paid through Paypal and it was really a smooth transaction.



Then I got email confirmation of my order and payment and was asked to wait 45 days for my orders to be shipped. Of course, I had my doubts on whether I will receive my orders because of some of the feedback I've read about it.
Luckily, my orders came but I had to pick it up in the postal office. I only paid Php50.00 for the postal fee.




 15 Color Professional Makeup Camouflage Concealer Pallete Php 196.70

Wonderful Shading Powder with 4 colors Php299.00


So generally I would say it was a smooth transaction although it was a long wait. The postal fee of Php50.00 isn't bad as well, right? Its a lot cheaper than paying for the shipping fee abroad.

So more products for me to try, and I promise to make a review about it too!

Have you tried ordering in Tmart? What did you purchase?

1 comment:

  1. Wait! How much is the shipping fee on this one sis? I blogged twice about Tmart before and they sent me review items as well as something from a giveaway and everything's for free. I also paid for the postal before which is P50 (now P100). I was wondering if you have availed free shipping or did you really paid for the shipping apart from the postal fee?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia