Nuffnang Code

Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Secret worth telling: Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub




I've always been a fan of body scrubs. Ever since I was a teenager I would always pamper myself with my mom to a body scrub in spas. After my mom's spa card expired, I would use body scrubs at home cause I love the effect it does to my body and skin. I often use body scrubs to relax myself and especially before and after the summertime. Being in the shower and doing body scrub is actually one of my me-times and I truly feel rejuvenated after. I also make sure to scrub before going to the beach or pool because the exfoliating effect can prevent sun blotches in my skin due to sun exposure. It is equally important to use it after the summer time in order to help the skin feel renewed and bring its usual glow after being exposed to the sun.

According to 3fatchicks, there are Five Benefits of Body scrubs. These are for skin glow, exfoliating, increasing flow of circulation, relaxation and my favorite of all is improve the look of aging and cellulite. Read on in their site for more information about the benefits of body scrubs.

So what's the secret I'm telling? It's the Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub is a beauty treatment inspired by the most luxurius Javanese ritual called Lulur.

Lulur is a ritual that was was originally intended for the bride-to-be in order to beautify, smoothen, and whiten her skin before her wedding day. It originated from the royal palaces of Java, Indonesia and products inspired by this traditional treatment are still used by Indonesian women today.
 The benefits of Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub:
  • It gently exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin cells to soften the skin and give it a radiant glow.
  • Frequent usage reduces skin pigmentation and evens out skin tone by getting rid of dark patches especially in areas prone to darkening such as the elbows, knees, armpits and the area between the thighs.
  • It contains Vitamin E and Green Tea extract, powerful antioxidants that protect your skin from free radicals to keep it healthy and young-looking.
  • It also contains Squalene and Olive Oil that help maintain moisture in your skin.
     

    Now, we Filipinas can expereience it as well. So how to use it? very Simple. Just scrub all throughout your body before showering paying more attention to areas prone to darkening.

    My Verdict?

    I have nothing but praises to this product because its not only effective its also worth every cent. It was my first time to buy and I was really impressed by the amount of product in its container. It was FULL, it even has excess on the cover. I also like the scent as its not so strong but it leaves a fresh scent on my skin. You can even feel the results as soon as you get out of the shower. The skin feels smoother and it lightens the complexion as well. I use this once a week, during Sundays (an off from all my roles *wink) and make sure I take my time.

    So if you love body scrubs or would like to try one, I would definitely recommend Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Scrub. There are other variants that can fit your liking. If you'd also like to try these products in the spa, there's Asian Secrets Whitening Spa as well. Haven't tried it yet, but would like to try it one of these days.

    For more information or update, like them on facebook: Asian Secrets FB Page

    1 comment:

    1. I am using this! I love that it really gives my skin a very clean feeling after wash. I also have my own review with this. I've been discovering a lot of products you used in your beauty section ah sis. :)

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Lazada Indonesia