Nuffnang Code

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Questions

I received an email last June 19, 2007 about a job opportunity for some NGO. For some unknown reason i just read it today. I thought it was a hoax mail so i did not bother to read it at all. So why did i read it today? Coz i had no choice i wasn't doing anything so i said what the heck, just read on it.

After reading I replied without hesitation. I was interested to apply for it and I even had my mind set on it. It was a great opportunity for me to do what i want to do and maybe, go abroad. I was so excited becuase for one, I was referred to by his personal friend from AIM and second, the work was exactly the same with what I am doing now.

But the bad news came. They needed someone for the position immediately. They couldnt wait for my contract to end before hiring me. I couldnt do anything, so i had to thank the person for considering me and letting the opportunity go away.

I am so disappointed till now. The job would have been mine if i wasnt doing anything, if only i was free of any contracts. I would have made my mom and dad proud coz I'll have the chance to work abroad. I wanted to cry, i wanted to shout and breakdown.. but then it was too exagerrated for me. TOO MUCH DRAMA. I couldnt do anything coz i cant just go and leave my other work for a new one. It was against my principles. I am going to finish what I have started and im sticking to it.

i even came to the point of questioning Kuya Jess. Why give me something i cant have? Why put me in a situation that i cant get my way? Why cant i have all?

I want to get away and find a job somewhere else. I want a new life. Life that i can experience outside Philippines or if its too big of a dream, then outside Manila. I want to do development work althoug it doesnt pay a lot. The job description fits me perfectly. I have no problem going away or traveling for work..


But then again at the end of the day, i couldnt have the job. It wasnt for me, although i wanted it Kuya Jess will reveal everything in His time.

So there's nothing for me to do but to rant here and wait for His answers.Ü

Still all's good.Ü

2 comments:

  1. maybe he's emptying your hand to receive something better

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment juxtapoz!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia