Nuffnang Code

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Finding the Perfect Planner: Passion Planner

I am a Planner Girl. I started using one during my first year in high school. It was an unfortunate incidence where I forgot to do a report in English class. It was vocabulary day and I was assigned to give three words and its meaning. I was so ashamed that I could not look my teacher in the eye while I was saying I did not have my report. My seatmate back then gave me my first ever planner and that what started it all.

Every year I get a new planner, but there are times that I get bored with it and not use it for months. Then use it again because I regret buying the planner in the first place and not utilize it. More often than not, in the middle of the year, I get another new notebook to put in other things or task that I need to do. I gets too complicated. I write the same things in different planners or notebook and at the end of the day feel as if I did not accomplish anything significant.

Right now, I have a handful of things to do.

First, as a mom. I'd like to plot things I need to do in the house, buy for the house, events to remember and of course budget of expenses.

Second, as a teacher. It is important for me to organize my time and paperworks in school. It makes working and teaching a lot easier. I also need to always take down notes because I have become forgetful so keeping a notebook and planner makes remembering tasks easier.

Third, as a "things-to-do-addict". If there is such a thing like that, I'd say I am guilty. I like listing down stuff from what I'd like to do for the day, to bucketlists, to collections, and to almost anything I'd like to list down. If I can enumerate it, I would write it down.

I am also a passionate person. I feel that when I want to do something I will pursue it. I would want to make use of my time wisely and become as productive as possible. Making time for people I love, hobbies I love and for myself is what makes me passionate. I would want to matter to anyone and everyone I meet. This somehow leads to overcommitment. I over commit and forgets to prioritize which leads to cramming.

That is the reason why I love Planners. It is a reality check of my schedule and it affirms my being everytime I am able to accomplish my tasks for the day or the year. It fuels up my fire to live.

Which is why I think I have found the perfect planner. 
The Passion Planner.
kickstarter1.jpg


It is a kickstarter project of Angelia Trinidad with passion in mind. It seeks to balance functionality, personal reflection, and goal setting in one beautiful handcrafted planner.

Passion Planner is your own personal, 24/7, inexpensive life coach because it helps you:

  1. Define your ideal life and get there: Define your ideal life AND then create your own a step by step map to get you there with the Passion Planning Process
  2. Balance: Space for both personal and work projects and tasks
  3. Prioritize: Prompts you to pick one thing every day, week and month to focus on 
  4. Focus on the positive: Every week there is a section dedicated just to write down "Good things that happened"

 

Seeing through the other features of the planner, I am excited to get my hands on the real thing. I like the format of the weekly schedule where there is a separate column for personal and work to do list. The blank pages are awesome features because there are times that I like to doodle or just write random things. The title itself also motivates me to do the things I'd like to achieve for the year 2015. I already have a lot of lists that I look forward to the next year and hopefully using this planner will help me materialize it. 

I don't have the planner yet but have decided to print out the free PDF template (which you can print as well, by clicking on this link: http://www.passionplanner.com/use-it-for-free/ and road test it first. I'd like to see if it's really effective and I will update you on my progress.

To know more about Passion Planner, visit their sites here: http://www.passionplanner.com/
To get to know Angelia Trinidad, visit her blog: http://angeliatrinidad.com/

So what is your passion and how do you intend to achieve it?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia