Christmas is so near so before the lines or internet get jammed up, I would like to greet you a very Merry Christmas from me and my family, and this blog too!:)
Aside from the greetings, I'd also want to gift you with two pasta and one dessert recipes you can serve your family tomorrow on Christmas eve. These are from Fly Ace corporation products such as Al Dente Pasta and Tomato, Jolly mushrooms and Jolly Cow milk. I am grateful to these company as they showered our homes with their nutritious and delicious products. Thank you Fly Ace and Mommy Bloggers Philippines!
Jolly Fettuccine a La Carbonara
500G fettuccine, cooked
500ml evaporated milk
3tbsp all purpose flour
1/2 cup Jolly Pieces and stems
Pinch ground nutmeg
30g grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sweat bacon in a pre-heated pan. Add butter and Jolly Mushroom Pieces and Stem. Stir fry until mushrooms are tender.
2. Add flour and cook until it starts to change color.
3. Pour in evaporated milk and let it simmer until sauce thickens.
4. Season with salt and pepper and nutmeg.
5. Toss in fettuccine and serve with parmesan cheese.
Al Dente Lasagna with Bechamel Sauce
1 box Al Dente Lasagna Pasta
4tbsp Dona Elena Pure Olive Oil
1pc medium onion, chopped
3pcs clove farlic, chopped
1/2 kg ground pork
1/2 kg ground beef
1can 198g Jolly Pieces and Stems Mushrooms
2cans 400g Dona Elena Diced canned tomatoes
2tsps dries oregano
2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 cups Bechamel sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
BECHAMEL SAUCE INGREDIENTS
5tbsp unsalted butter
4tbsp All purpose flour
4 cups Jolly Cow Fresh Milk
1/2 tsp. Nutmeg (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Saute onion and garlic in saucepan using Dona Elena Pure Olive Oil
3. Add ground beef and pork anf cookbfor 10 minutes
4. Add mushrooms and cook until soft
5. Add the canned tomatoes and dried herbs. Bring to a simmer and cook for another 5 minutes stirring occassionally.
Remove sauce from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Assembling the Lasagna:
6. Ladle enough red sauce to cover the bottom of a 3qt ovenproof baking dish.
7. Arrange a layer of lasagna on top of the sauce and another layer of sauce. Drizzle roughly one third of bechamel sauce evenly on top of the red sauce.
8. Repeat the previous step two or more times- lasagna, red sauce, bechamel sauce until you have three layers in place.
9. Spread the shredded mozzarella on top of the lasagna then sprinkle with grated parmesan.
10. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
11. Remove foil and bake for about 10 minutes more or until the cheese on top has browned slightly.
12. Remove lasagna and let it cool for ten minutes.
Bechamel Sauce Procedure
1. In a medium saucepan, heat butter ofer medium heat until melted.
2. Ads flour and stir until smooth. Over medium heat, cook until the mixture turns a light, golden sandy color, about 6 - 7 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat milk in a separate pan until just about to boil.
4. Add the hot milk to the butter mixture 1 cup at a time, whisking continuously until smooth. Bring to a boil. Cook for ten minutes, stirring constantly then remove from heat.
5. Season with salt and nutmeg.
Buco Lyche Creme
1 can Jolly Lychees in Syrup drained, reserving syrup
1 cup Lychee syrup
1 envelope unflavoree gelatin
2 cups buco water
1 cup grated fresh buco
1 cup all purpose cream
1/4 cup condensed milk
Dissolve gelatin in lychee syrup and buco water. Bring to a boil until gelatin has completely dissolved. Pour in rectangular or square mold. Chill in the refrigerator until set. Cut into cubes then set aside. Mix together lychee, buco and gelatin cubes.
In another bowl, combine all purpose cream and condense milk.
Pour over lychee, buco and gelatin and mix well.
Chill before serving.
I hope you find these recipes as helpful as they are to me. I am planning to serve lasagna for Christmas eve and Buco Lychee Creme on New Year's eve. Thanks again to Fly Ace Corporation, as they have and provide everything I need to serve delicious meals this holiday.
Do you have other recipes you do with these products? Please do share them with me :)