Nuffnang Code

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Why the Mom was on MIA?

I've been procrastinating and taking blogging for granted yet again. There are moments like these when I know I have something to blog, or something to do, I decide to NOT JUST DO IT. I have these moments, I would even admit to having a lot. But here's the reason why: 

Reality Check - It's from my other blog, where I post more of the personal stuff. It was actually my blog since college before I decide to create thereyoujho. 

But I think Im back again, with all the draft blogs I have, I think I could write again. Maybe I just need to manage my time more and to not be lazy. hihi!:) 

So, expect more from me, and I hope I'll have more blogger friends soon!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia