Nuffnang Code

Monday, February 3, 2014

A year before the 30th

As you may have read from my previous post, last January 30, was my 29th birthday. You can read it here: Cheers to 29 years! Almost everything that I list down on my list did not materialize. Funny and at the same time a little bit of disappointing but somehow I still manage to make my day a unique celebration!:) 

My husband and I was able to do our first 12 Dates in 12 Days challenge which is to:
Day 9: Don’t Stop Til’ You Drop.  Find a coupon online (Living Social, Groupon, Amazon Local, etc) for a trendy new workout and jump right in.  Spinning and power yoga combined (mine and hubby’s favorite), Crunch Fitness, indoor surfing, CrossFit – there’s never a shortage of the workout studios cropping up all over town.  And if, by chance, you can’t find one with a discount coupon (or even better, a “try your first class free” offer), or if the kiddos make it tough to leave the house, find a workout video or instructional online that will make you sweat.
There’s nothing like panting with your partner after a good workout and barely mustering the energy to give each other a high five.  Good times! (The Fun Dare: 12 Dates in 12 Days) 
 
Our date however was very simple. It was one of those "spur of the moment" moment. It was really cold that night so we decided we wanted to walk as our exercises because as you may have read in my previous blog as well I want to be fitter and get my before pregnancy body. The walk turned into a bike ride, somewhat like "Endless Love" a koreanovela that became famous here. So we rode the bike and stroll around the village, it was so much fun. I was laughing my ass off because my hubby looked like awkward in his bike. Actually, the bike that we used was my nephew's. He had two bike so we had one for each other, lucky for us he let s borrow it.:) 

Wasn't able to take photos, though because it happened so fast and I was not able to bring a camera with me. Oh well, I'm sure there's going to be a next time because we both truly enjoyed it. 

After the bike ride, we continued with the workout, it was his workout routine. He was insisting for quite some time for me to try it but I was too lazy. Turned out I enjoyed the workout as well and had a very good night sleep that night. 

The workout only consisted of 3 exercises and a plank at the end of the set. It's 20 seconds for each exercise and 5 sets each. We follow Mike Chang in his youtube page and he has a lot of easy to follow exercises. What's good about it, is its very short but after the exercise you'll really feel the fat burning. 

Here's the link: Six Pack Shortcuts
Here's his facebook page: Six Pack Shortcuts


And because this is my last year in the twenties, I am going to make it great everyday!:) 
There you go, and happy day to all!:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia