I first got my two MeNow Kissproof Soft Lipsticks last December 2015 after seeing It's me Mamanee tried its long lasting and smudge proof effect. I was really in search of a lipstick that will stay a lot longer on my lips cause I have a tendency to smudge or "eat" it leaving me with my pale looking lips. You don't know how many times people thought I was dizzy because of my pale skin. Anyway, the first two lippies I got was #15 and #16.
MeNow Kiss Proof Soft Lipsticks is made in China and it promises a long lasting, smudge and kissproof matte soft lipsticks. It also states in its box that it hydrates the lips.
Here are my swatches:
Then I got two more MeNow Kiss Proof which are numbers 6, 1 and 13. I am not so much into reds so I gave up number 16 and stuck to my favorite number 15. I always wear number 15 when I teach and its really a great help cause I don't need to retouch over and over in between classes. It keeps me from looking pale but gives off just a nude fresh look.
|This is number 15 and what I wore during the Goldilocks Birthday Caravan at Enchanted Kingdom.|
|Looks really natural and fresh. Mukha naman akong buhay diba hihi!:)|
For some of the red lines of MeNow Kissproof, I tried number 1 and 13.
|MeNow Kiss Proof #1|
|MeNow Kiss Proof #13|
|These are the swatches, haha sorry I take #awkwardselfies but I hope it gives you an idea on how it looks on fair complexion like mine.|
General thoughts on MeNow Kiss Proof Soft Lipsticks:
- A must try and must have for every girl
- Any age can find the perfect shade for them
- Long lasting
- Smudge Proof
- Dries quickly
- Kiss Proof!
Tips on using MeNow Kiss Proof Soft Lipstick:
- Put it on horizontally on your lips so you can cover your entire lips evenly.
- Matte lipsticks have a tendency to dry your lips so make sure to prep it up with balm or use balm after using MeNow Kissproof
- MeNow Kissproof isn't retractbale as it may seem so it needs a sharpener.
- Do not put on too many layers of the lipstick because it has a tendency to cake or solidify.
- Let the lippies dry first before testing its smudge and kiss proof feature.