Nuffnang Code

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Kickass: Discovering New Trends in Fitness

I am a sporty person, I enjoy sweating and  trying new fitness workouts or programs. I have tried a lot of workouts like Pilates, Circuit Training, Yoga, and Running. Although I have tried a lot I have not found the perfect match for myself, or if I have I could not maintain and sustain my enthusiasm and motivation to it. Luckily, when my mommy blogger friend Que Gavan, invited me to join the launch of Kickass I eagerly agreed to come, and I was glad I did!


The launch happened in Slice BGC and it lasted only for about 2-3 hours, but I learned a lot from the talks of Ms. Ruby Gan and Ms. Mitch Felipe. Ms. Gan and Ms. Felipe are both sports and fitness enthusiast and they have a vision on the future of sports and fitness in the country. The idea was then shared to Quennie Gavan, of Takbo.ph, and KickAss event was born. A partnership was soon created, with the two combining their wits to design an expo that is unique and suited to the local community. Beyond offering a well-curated mix of products, Ruby and Quennie will be bringing in the pros to share their knowledge, skills and passion through classes, trials and challenges—and for free!


 What is exciting about the expo are talks and trials of different and modern fitness programs and workouts that every age can try. They also included programs and workouts for children, sports enthusiasts, and just about anyone. I look forward to listening to Pre and Post Nutrition Talk, PiYo (Pilates and Yoga), and the Bootcamp. 


So make sure to attend all if not some of the talks and fitness activities all weekends of August at Commercenter Alabang. See you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia