Nuffnang Code

Monday, August 18, 2014

Pork VeggieBalls in Malunggay Soup: Ajinomoto Porksavor Cook and Blog Contest

As a new mom, I find it challenging to be able to cook for my son and future kids (crossing fingers) so that I am assured that what they eat are healthy and nutritious. Although, I come from a family of cooks, I think I was not able to inherit their talents and maybe it was because I was a picky eater as a child. It was only when I was in my mid-20s that I realized eating different variety of foods, (with this I mean vegetables and other viands aside from fried ones) was enjoyable and delicious. Luckily, I have a husband who is also a food adventurer. He eats everything and anything and makes sure he enjoys it too. Our little boy isn't as picky with his food too except when he's sick. He was sick one week ago and it was difficult for us to feed him with any food aside from his milk. It concerned us, his parents, a lot because it might trigger his being a picky eater.
So to address this problem my sister and I came up with a recipe called "Pork Veggieballs in Malunggay Soup" that was made even more delicious and savory because of Ajinomoto's Pork Savor All-in-One seasoning mix.


Ingredients:
100 grams ground pork
2 pcs. eggs
1 medium sized carrot
1 small onion
2 cubes/squares of tofu (tokwa)
2 tsps. celery
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp spring onion
8 cups of water
1 sachet Ajinomoto Pork Savor All-in-one Seasoning Mix

Procedure:


1. Mix pork, carrots, tofu/tokwa, garlic, onion, eggs and 
Ajinomoto Pork Savor all-in-one Seasoning mix in a bowl.
2. Pan Fry until golden brown.
3. In a separate pan, boil 8 cups of water then drop meatballs.

4. Let it simmer and put celerey, salt and pepper and patis.
5. Add in malunggay leaves.

6. For more savory taste, add Ajinomoto Pork Savor All-in-one Seasoning Mix.

7. Serve hot and enjoy!

Yes, it is that easy and simple. With Ajinomoto Pork Savor All-in-one seasoning mix the pork veggie balss became more tasty and the soup had the pork flavor it needed. I recommend it  for the rainy and cold weather, for our sick mini me's and even for breastfeeding moms! So anytime you have a need for healthy soup for you and the family try this recipe out!

Pork VeggieBalls in Malunggay Soup 

This recipe was made more delicious by Ajinomoto's Pork Savor All-in-One seasoning Mix. Porksavor is made from natural pork meat extract and bone broth, complete with spices and seasonings to 
bring out the deliciousness of home-cooked dishes. The new PorksavorTM is available in 8-gram packs for only PhP 2.00 Suggested Retail Price (SRP). It is truly an affordable way to draw pork flavor goodness in dishes without the cholesterol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia