Nuffnang Code

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Photostory: My Baby's First Surfing Inspired Birthday Party

August indeed was a very exciting and event-filled month for me and my family. Aside from finals week in school and other work related demands, it was also our baby's first year birthday party. I had about 6 months of preparation and even joined Manila Workshop's How to make your own kiddie party so I would be more guided as to what matters in a party and those little important things I might not notice or forget. I'd say I am a good student of Manila Workshop as we had one successful and memorable party. It was not only fun during the day itself but most importantly I enjoyed preparing for it. Even my husband and other relatives enjoyed the preparation as well.

So here's some of the photos from the party I love to share with you. Watch out for my tutorial posts on how I DIY-ed the party. All of the activities, and decors in the event was made by yours truly with the help of my husband, sister, mom, brother, in short my whole family. For now, enjoy the photos and you can always comment if you have any questions or inquiries on how we made the surfing party theme.:)


The Invitation: Lester Espiritu


The Venue: Aquasphere Pool Party Venue, Malate Manila


The Caterer: 6 Armors In-House catering of Aquasphere


The Cake: Max's Bakery
The Cake Topper: Carolyn Tongco, freelance artist



The Birthday Poster: Lester Espiritu


The Candy Buffet

The Surf and Smores Corner

Kids' Arts and Crafts Corner
Sand Art and Loom Band Making


Coloring Area with personalized coloring book

Nail Art and Tattoo Area

Pick-a-Prize area

My (Oh-so-trying-hard) Bento Box

The Pool Party

The Birthday (family :)) Boy

It was definitely a day to remember, maybe not for our little boy, but for us his parents. It will surely be one of our stories for him when his grown up. With the help of our family's official photographer, Mon Parica, it'll be a lot easier for us to share what happened that day to Enzo when he's big enough. 
Thank you, of course, to everyone who came and made it more special for our little boy.

We've been stoked and wipe out in Enzo's Surfing Party!!!:) 
Will post DIY tutorials soon, too so keep on reading! 
Thanks!:) 

2 comments:

  1. I like this place very nice place for kids birthday party..
    Themes For Kids Birthday Parties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This birthday party theme is outstanding. I completely enjoyed reading this post. I also want to reserve this kind of venue space nyc for my daughter’s 1st birthday party. I am looking online for the best venues.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia