Nuffnang Code

Friday, November 29, 2013

A December Workout Challenge

Tomorrow marks the last day of November and the last of my pigging out days!:) This is because I challenged myself to a whole month workout challenge. Yes, I know, the timing's awkward cause December's full of celebration,which means a lot of parties, which means foooooddd!!! But, I will not use that as an excuse for not working out. I think it's even the best time to start working out so however much I eat I can get to burn it.

So, what's the challenge?

It's a workout I saw over the internet but didn't get the chance to try out because I got pregnant. And now that I'm fully recovered, I am determined to be able to do it.

Well, tomorrow's my weigh in. Hope I'll have the time and discipline to finish this!:) 
Wish me luck!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia