Nuffnang Code

Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Spook-tacular Party: Mommy Bloggers Philippines Halloween Trick or Treat



Well, hello there again! If you've been reading my blog you'd probably know that I now brand myself as a "mommy blogger". I have been doing this for a year already but it was only this year that I have learned of blogger communities and support groups through facebook. Fortunately, I came across a group of mommy bloggers that are not only supportive, and knowledgeable about a lot of things but are fun and amazing at the same time. It is such a blessing that I have become part of it and have made friends with them. The group and the mommy bloggers are already one of the many things I always look forward to. 

This Saturday, October 18, 2014 is something I have been looking forward to. It's our family's first Halloween with our baby and it's also the first time to meet and greet members of the Mommy Bloggers Philippines. An exclusive Halloween party is set to happen at Fun Ranch, where kids, moms and dads will have a lot of fun with everyone! 

 

So to all mommy bloggers out there, I'm looking forward to meet you and your beautiful family on Saturday! Thank you Mommy Bloggers Philippines and Ms. Lani Lyutz for this wonderful opportunity and more power to you!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia