Nuffnang Code

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Party Ready with Manila Workshops on March 22


When I first worked as a work-at-home Mom, I came across Manila Workshops site. I was looking for workshops and seminars I could attend as I have so much time on my hand that time. Recently, I learned of their new workshop which is totally timely for what I was doing few weeks before. (I've always believed in the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho that " The universe will conspire to make it happen." I think this is the universe conspiring to make my baby's first birthday party a success!:)

On March 22, 2014,  Manila Workshops will host "How to Make you own Kiddie Party" at the Insular Life Multi-Purpose Hall, Insular Life Makati Building Ayala Avenue corner Paseo De Roxas Street Makati City, form 1:00-5:00PM. What is also unbelievable is that it only costs P150.00! It's a good deal, right!?

So, why not sign up now and let's get started with creating the best parties for our kids!

For more information, you may visit Manila workshops site, or click "How to make your own Kiddie Party Workshop. Join now, and hope to see and meet you there!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia