Nuffnang Code

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Lipstick Tag

Today, I got a surprise IG comment from Make up in Manila, that she tagged me on her blog for The Lipstick Tag. I'm not really a lipstick girl, I put on my make up but would not apply lipstick. The reason was because I was not that confident wearing it as it feels not normal lip color. I would only use lipbalms or lipstains before but this year, I vow to wear them. Why? Well, one I feel that some colors does fit me and its only a matter of confidence. I'm a no make up makeup look kind of girl and I now understand that putting on lipstick is part of the look. Coincidentally with this tag, my mom gave me a new lipstick. Found it on my desk last Sunday when I came home.:)
So here's my lipstick tag.


1. How many lipsticks do you own?
9. All of those were given to me, and I only bought one which is the Revlon Just Bitten lipbalm. Told you I'm not a fan right. But aside from that nine lipstick, I also have a lip pallette which I bought from The Makeup Artistry after our Ultimate professional make up workshop. I'd say through that workshop I've learned to love and play with lip colors.

2. What was the first lipstick that you owned?
Could not really remember cause I know I used one during college but its already ages ago. I would go for the one I remembered using in college which is a Clinique sample. Don't really remember the title or maybe I just did not pay attention to it. It was another gift given to me by my Aunt in the US.

3. What is your favorite lipstick brand?
This one's really tough, as I don't really have that much information or experience with lipstick so I have not really chosen a favorite. But before I often used Maybelline's lipstick as I feel it fit my skin tone and it's not too heavy on my lips. (if there's such a thing, ooh I hope someone could give me some lipstick 101!! hihi!) I also like Careline for my everyday use because aside from it's cheap it also tints my lips very naturally.





4. What is your most worn lipstick?
I would say it would be L'Oreal Natural lipstick. Need I say more, I'm a natural nude no make up kind of girl so it really fits me. I also don't feel shy about wearing it but it makes me not look too pale.


5. What is your favorite finish?
I'm a matte to semi-matte type like Maj of Make up in Manila. As I'm still not comfortable wearing lipstick, much more if I put shimmer on them. I would only wear shine on my lips on evening parties or if I have a nude eyeshadow for an event.


6. What was the last lipstick you bought? 
The last lipstick that I bought which is not included in my stash now is Careline. I bought it out in 711 cause I forgot to bring mine and I needed to look more alive that day( FYI, I have a very pale lips so I need to really apply lipstick to literally look alive or healthy) I am already done with it though.

7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
I have only two lipsticks in my bag. One is Revlon carnation and the other is Mac Razzle Dazzler. I used Revlon when I'm feeling under the weather or if I want to glam up. While I use Mac for everyday. I love the color so much I want to wear everyday!!!!


8. What is your favorite red lip color?
I have only tried two Revlon's Just Bitten Cherry and Elf Red lipstick (Sorry, I misplaced that lipstick so I don't know it's title) I love how revlon works as a lipbalm and lipstain and that it stay really long on my lips. I love ELF as well because it's the only red lipstick I had the confidence to wear. Though, my problem with red lipstick is that it becomes cakey (is that even the right term?)

9. How do you store your lipstick?
I put them all inside my traincase with their special spot for those I don't often use. For my most used lipstick, I have an acrylic organizer where I place them for everyday easy access.

10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
Because I have limited knowledge with lipstick, but was truly amazed by MAC lipstick. It was a gift from a friend, and it is my first ever MAC lipstick. I'd say it's really gorgeous on me and it's staying power is long. I'd have to save first before I could purchase one on my own. My other cheaper lipstick brand would be NYX, I learned about its dupes and would like to collect each one of them. hihi!:)

This was a fun activity, especially for someone like me who has 0 to 5 knowledge about lipstick. Thanks for tagging me Maj of Make up in Manila. I sure learned a lot from reading yours and others lipstick tag. I'm tagging Arn and Lani. I hope you both find the time to do this as well. For any other readers who might have drop by here, hope you could comment your blogspot so I can read and follow you as well. Thanks in advance!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia