Nuffnang Code

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

MeNow Oil-in-Gel Lipstick Remover

If you love makeup, I am 100% sure you have a long-lasting, and smudge proof lipstick in your kikay kit. I am also sure once or twice you found it difficult to remove your long lasting lipsticks and after removing it you feel your lips dry and all beaten up. Haha! Kasi ako ganun, I use to brush it with soft cloth or with my toothbrush. Until I discovered MeNow Oil-in-Gel Lipstick remover from the makers of Kissproof long lasting lipsticks. I am a fan of Kissproof lipstick,click here to see my previous review and swatches.





Ingredient: 
mineral oil, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, isododecane, hydrogenated styrene, blue 1, yellow 5, etc.

Descriptions:

This unique oil-based formula is effective, quick, and easy to use.

Just leave it on for 30 seconds to remove lipstick gently.

Aloe Vera extract provides hydrating and smoothing properties.

My thoughts on Menow Ultimate Oil-in-Gel Lipstick Remover: 
It's an amazing product. It literally removes the lipstick completely on the lips. The ingredients are also very safe and will not harm your lips. It also do not have any strong scent or stinging feeling on the lips. After using it, it leaves the lips soft and smooth. It is also non-messy and super easy to use. Here's a video of my amazing experience. Pardon my awkward face hihi.


1 comment:

  1. The given information was very excellent & Great tips, and awesome way to get exert tips from everyone,not only i like that post all peoples like that post,because of all given information was wonderful and it's very helpful for me.

    SEO Company in Chennai
    SEO Services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia