Nuffnang Code

Friday, December 4, 2015

Myra VitaSmooth and VitaWhite Facial Wash: Beautiful Inside and Out

I always look forward to December, aside from the usual Christmas celebration I mostly enjoy dressing up and pretty-fying myself for the occassion. In the office, we annually celebrate the season with themes and costumes. I also seriously attend blogging parties. Seriously because I carefully think of my outfit and make up look for the theme. It is during these times that I get to put on more makeup than I usually do on normal days. Though, I enjoy putting on makeup on my face I still get worried about my skin after all the junk I put on it.

Then I discovered, Myra Vita Smooth and Vita White Facial Wash. 

After all the make up I put, my skin tends to dry out and break out, losing its healthy glow. Aside from the make up, the cold weather also makes it terrible for my skin to retain moisture. 
Myra® VitaSmooth and VitaWhite Facial Wash are multi-benefit products and will be the only facial wash in the market with Vitamin E beads to help keep skin healthy and nourished while riding skin of excess oil and dirt.

I gave Myra Vita Smooth Moisturizing Facial Wash a try, because of my current problem on dryness. You know, it is important to keep our skin and face hydrated so it can prevent wrinkles. Wrinkles mean aged skin so moisturizing can help it maintain is youthfulness. I am more than satisfied with the result of my first use because it hydrated my skin hydrated. It has Moisture Plus Formula that retains and seals in skin's natural moisture, keeping it hydrated and supple.  What I also notice is that after washig with it my skin feel tighter and my pores feel smaller. The French Spring Sea water and Aloe vera ingredients make the skin more elastic, keeping it smooth and youthful. I feel younger with this facial wash. 




Myra VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash has BioWhite Complex which is derived from plant extracts that whitens the skin. I am a sucker for whitening facial washes because I often go outside and do field works so I try to keep my skin smooth and white with facial washes. I also easily get uneven skin tone so it helps me even out my face especially the forehead. Its Niacinamide component reduces red blotches making the skin more radiant. And because its Myra, you can be assured that it is the healthy kind of white. 
Myra VitaSmooth and VitaWhite Facial wash are both enriched with Vitamin E beads which protects and nourishes the skin to help keep a youthful glow. It is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested to be safe for everyday use. 
Its SRP is at Php 70 and Php75 respectively. I loved the packaging and size because it is kikay kit and travel friendly. Just the right size to bring anywhere giving you an instant beauty anytime anywhere. 



So this Christmas season, make sure you have your preferred Myra Facial wash to keep your skin healthy and beautiful. Now your beauty is inside and out.

For more information, visit:





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia