Nuffnang Code

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Awesome August: Events, Workshops, etc for the coming Month!

August is a month of celebration for my family. We will be celebrating my son's first birthday and third birthday of my nephew. Aside from that here are some of events, workshops or sessions to look forward to this month. There are some of these I would go to but some are for you readers out there. One or two events might benefit you. So read on!:)

1. Cinemalaya 2014 - Year 10 
Cinemalaya is a film competition and festival that aims to encourage the creation of new cinematic works of Filipino filmmakers - works that boldly articulate and freely interpret the Filipino experience with fresh insight and artistic integrity. ( From: http://culturalcenter.gov.ph/programs/cinemalaya/) I have been watching cinemalaya films for 4 years already. I see to it that I watch any of the films with the schedule that I have. I enjoy Filipino works and I really admire filmmakers that expresses the realities of life and society through their lenses. To know the full information and schedule, like them on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cinemalaya-2014-Year-10/728726927160127?sk=timeline

The film competition is from August 1 - 10 and will be shown in different cinemas. Venues are in Cultural Center of the Philippines, Alabang Town Center, Greenbelt 3, Trinoma, and Fairview Terraces.

Ticket Prices:
Regular Price
P150 per head per screening
P200 per head per screening (MKP Hall Screenings)

Discounts
50% for Students
20% for Senior Citizens and PWD
20% for Government and Military Personnel

Festival (All Access) Pass: P3,500; admission to all festival screenings at CCP venues only (not valid in Ayala Cinemas), free seating on a first-come first-served basis (subject to availability once screening starts), priority lane entry, non-transferable.
FIC (Films In-Competition) Pass: P2,500; admission to all in-competition films at CCP venues only (not valid in Ayala Cinemas), free seating on a first-come first-served basis (subject to availability once screening starts), priority lane entry, non-transferable

One Day Pass: 
P500.00 - admission to 4 screenings during one single day (valid on the date of purchase)
P700.00 - admission to 5 screenings during one single day (valid on the date of purchase)




2. Artist Madhouse Expressive Arts Workshop on August 6 and 18, 2014 at White Space Mind and Body Wellness Studio in, Quezon City. Schedule is at 330-530PM. Classes is php830 inclusive of art materials. To know more about them read my previous post here.

Sign up form here: http://artistmadhouse.com/sign-expressive-art-meditation-workshop/



3. BabyPalooza Bazaar
As a new mom, I'm really excited with this Bazaar because I would see alot of products for my baby and myself too! I also loved the idea that pre-loved items are for sale as well. This will happen on August 16 and 17 at Walter Hogan Center Ateneo de Manila QC.








4. Manila Workshops 
Manila workshops have a lot of scheduled activities for this August. Here are some of the workshops as listed on their site. 







For more information and other workshops available for August, go to Manila Workshops  http://manilaworkshops.com/category/upcoming



 5. Ogalala System in Play Workshop
For more information about this: please read my previous post here: http://www.oga-lala.com/content/14-sign-up-form


http://www.oga-lala.com/content/14-sign-up-form


I suggest you save the dates for these events, and let us learn together!:) 

Do you know of other workshops or events this coming August? Please feel free to share them with me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia