Nuffnang Code

Thursday, August 1, 2013

MOM MATTERS: Hospital Essentials for the First Time Mom

Yes, I am indeed excited. Excited and nervous at the same time. Excited to finally meet my son and nervous anticipating the pain I'm about to experience. I'll be on my 36th week this Saturday, and since April I have been thinking and preparing for the stuff I would bring for my baby,my husband, and me. I already have two bags full in our room just in case I'll be giving birth. It's a lot less stressful if for me to have things prepared ahead of time already, so I would only focus on my breathing during labor. (HAHA!):)

So, I've asked around some Moms I know and the essentials they brought in the hospital. Here is a list of items they brought in the hospital. I categorized it to for the Baby, for Mommy, for Daddy, and important documents.
Photo taken by the blogger

Photo is taken from Google search and is not owned by the blogger
Photo is taken from Google search and is not owned by the blogger

Documents to bring are:
SSS Records
PHILHEALTH Records
Medical or Hospital records
HMO documents if any
Identification cards
ATM and credit cards

I hope these list of essentials would be all that we'll need in the hospital. I'm sure first time moms, and other Moms out there have other ideas, maybe you can them with me so I could prepare them as well. Thanks and let's enjoy our pregnancy!:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia