Nuffnang Code

Monday, February 27, 2012

FACE TALK: The Primer/No Makeup Makeup Look

I did a primer make up look last Friday, and I thought its one of those looks worth posting to show my make up learning from all the workshop and readings Ive been doing for the past months. Im no Pro in make ups but I really enjoying putting it on and trying it out on some of my friends, (when I mean some, I mean just one person).

So here goes, my first primer/no make up make up look: 
What I used: 
1. Facial Cleanser: I used NIVEA White
2. Tone: Im a fan of Nivea so, I use the same brand
3. Liquid Foundation: Ever Bilena Oriental. For everyday use I prefer this brand as its inexpensive and covers really well. I usually use my fingers to blend it in but realized a triangle sponge could also do the trick. Remember to always wash your hands and make up applicators to avoid having pimples.
3. Loose powder: Fashion 21 Natural. With a powder brush, dusk excess powder first and use it all over the face. It seals the foundation which makes it oil and shine free. 
4. Eyebrow: In2it eyebrow kit, medium brown.The eyebrows shape your face, and its very crucial that you keep it clean and with color. Its the easiest way to look young. You dont want to look like Mona Lisa, right?
5. Eyeshadow: Avon Neutral Shade. I am a fan of the brown shades as it is very easy to match with any color of attire and its the best color to look natural. I did the 3 color shadow technique with a little contour on the eye.
6. Eyeliner: 711 eyeliner. (yes, 711 offers different cool and cheap make ups) Make sure that you apply it really near the eyelashes. After, its good to apply a powder shadow on it to keep it from smudging. I dont usually put eyeliner on the lower eyelids cause its really hot here in the Philippines so it smudges. (Ill try to learn how to be able to smudge proof it.)
7. Blush on. Avon cheek tint. I put on a very light blush so I would still have a tint of blush but does not overpower the primer look.
8. Lipstick: Careline. I use my fingers to dab on my lipstick so it would look natural. I also tap it with loose powder, (very lightly) to keep it stick.
9. Bring in the CONFIDENCE. The confidence makes any make up look stunning, well, some of it!:) 
10. I didnt put mascara as I dont have it with me during that time:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia