Nuffnang Code

Monday, January 3, 2011

Reminscin year 2010 (Part II)

*New found FRIENDSHIPS
I thank God for new blessings He lead me to.:)




*The family that party(s) together stays together.
This year was filled with family celebrations. The highlight of the year was the Welcome New Senior Citizens Birthday party for our parents. Also, we would always celebrate any holiday that was created or we would create our own.



*The First Times
This year I have experienced so much like zipline, played frisbee, jumped in a trampoline, and lastly be a "yaya" for a day in Wyatt's field trip.





*Me in my Traveling Pants
I went traveling this year in Asia and in the Philippines. This is one of the expenses of my life and i don't regret any of it. Traveling anywhere is an opportunity for me to understand the world, people and especially myself. If only I had more money and time, Id love to travel everyday!:)





*Jho in 2010
2010 has been very good to me. I even consider it to be one of the best years of my life. It was so wonderful that I had to do this blog. I think I owe it to the universe to give back for all the amazing blessings it conspired to give me. (inspired from Paulo Coelho's Alchemist) I have grown so much as a daughter, friend, teacher, and student. I have learned to decide for what I think is best for me, even if it will hurt me. I have been blessed and I hope my life had brought the same blessing to other people.

Looking forward to another BEST year this 2011!:)



Pahabol(Video kasi)

*Gimme some of that Spotlight
2010 has given me opportunities celebrity style.:)

MTV for Peachy's bridal shower
An NSTP version of Glee's Journey for Peachy.

Every Little Thing He Does -
Literally a DREAM COME TRUE. Been dreaming about singing in a live band since 3rd year HS.:) Thanks to Jewel and Bert's band.:) Till our next show.(haha!)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia