Nuffnang Code

Thursday, September 26, 2013

MOM MATTERS:Somebody's going to call me Mom

And after more than a month!

 I. AM. BACK. 
more 
reflections, realizations, 
challenges, struggles
adjustments, inconveniences
experiences and happiness

For the last 28 years of my life, I have been ranting about 
love, friends, jobs, travel, money, all those sort of things
It was a fun ride, it was fun learning and experiencing life in my eyes.

But

August 21, 2013 marked a new chapter of my life. 
 SOMEONE WILL START TO CALL ME MOM

It will take more than a month, even more than a year, before I actually hear it
But looking at my precious boy, 
I know in my heart starting today until the rest of my life
I am a Mom. 

And as  I write this, 
I could not ask for more
I can only thank God and the universe 
for giving me a  
reason
purpose
joy
life 
to live my life.

I am a Mom.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lazada Indonesia