1. I like Enid Blyton. I got a Top Library Borrower in my third grade because I loved reading her books. Its because of her I got a very wold imagination. I believed in pixies, fairies, and toys coming alive. Now, I want a collection of my book to read to my future children.
2. I watch Lifestyle Network when I was in grade schools. I remember giving a craft card to one of my friends after watching it on tv. I wasnt interested in their cooking shows though.
3. I learned ballet in grade 3, taekwondo in grade 6, and swimming in high school. I competed for one swimming competition, with a kickboard, competed once in Taekwondo and never again, played during our ballet classes.
4. I learned playing the organ when I was in grade 1, but my teacher said my hands were too little I couldnt reach the keyboards. I also tried the guitar but it was too painful on my fingers.
5. I get obsessed with movies I watch that I end up researching about them. One is about Identity, which is abut multiple identity disorder that led one man to manslaughter people in a bar. The other is Sweeney Todd, which turned out to be true for some countries.
6. I was very thrifty when I was kid. I use to save the money given to me by walking to my swimming classes instead of riding the orange shuttle. I always kept a coin bank (a tweety coin bank) for all my savings. I was able to spend on things and went on different places because of this habit.
7. I liked the Hansons and the Nsyns when I was little. I also used to impersonate boy bands and girl bands.
8. I also impersonated Nora Aunor and Bisaya accent when I was in college.
9. I used to love old school, romantic songs when i was in grade school. I also had a songbook to write lyrics I wanted to memorize.
10. When I was in grade school, i would always listen to Don Moen in the morning. I also thought i wanted to become a nun during those days.
11. My ate and I composed a song about the environment and recorded it.
12. My grade school friend and I joined a dance contest with the song ragamuffin girl. My ate also joined with the song the bomb. We lost.:)
13. Ive kept a journal since high school until last three years ago. Now i use a planner:)
14. I love scrapbooking, cutting, pasting, and photos.
15. I learned to ride a bike using Mang Brendo's bike.
16. I was awkward, insecure, and confused in grade school.
17. I had a bestfriend in grade 3 namely Joan Rivera. Had special friends in grade two namely Ethen Mangali, Yedda MArcos and Kathleen (i forgot the name sorry)
18. I started putting on make up when I was in 2nd year college, learned it in New York, practiced putting it when I was working, found its wonders last year. Now Im an addict:)
19. I know how to shoot basketballs.
20. I know how to surf, to skim, to longboard but never got the chance to be good at it.
21. Jak of all trades, Master of None.